DreamWorks has released the official game trailer for the action-packed Turbo Racing League App, inspired by DreamWorks Animation’s upcoming film Turbo. Along with the new app Verizon has jumped on board with the $1,000,000 Shell-Out Contest, shelling out million dollars in total cash prizes. Check out the trailer and more details below.
“Turbo Racing League perfectly captures the high-octane excitement of the film, and players of all skill levels will love the detail and depth that went into creating this addictive racing game,” said DreamWorks Animation Head of Global Interactive Chris Hewish. “The basic game play is easy enough for everyone to enjoy, but the added complexities of the advanced maneuvers and the $1,000,000 Shell-Out will have racers vying for a lot more than bragging rights!”
Download The Turbo Racing League App includes features:
- Nine Unique Race Tracks to Test Your Skills
- Special Race Events: Time Trials, Limited Fuel, Slalom and Rival Races
- Thousands of Performance and Design Combinations: Shell Upgrades, New Paint Jobs and Neon Glows
- Leaderboards highlighting how you rank against your friends and all the top players
- Ability to record your greatest race moments, watch on instant replay and share with your friends
- Optional Facebook and Twitter posting to show off your pimped-out Shell and best scores
*Turbo Racing League $1,000,000 Shell-Out Contest begins on May 16, 2013 and ends on July 17, 2013, check out Turbo Movie Shell out Rules for more info!