Envirobank Envipco Reverse Vending Machines Recycling That Pays
* Ensure 100% of the containers collected make it to the final stages of recycling for re-use.
* Reward consumers for recycling via a points system, voucher, competition, or cash return*.
* Provide a unique targeted promotional vehicle for sponsors and advertisers to showcase their commitment to sustainability using the LCD screen.
* Educate consumers on the benefits of recycling.
* Reduce waste disposal costs and collection.
* Reduce CO2 emissions.
* Provide comprehensive environmental reporting — right down to the last container.
* Offer a fund raising opportunity for schools and sporting clubs.
About Enviro Bank
Revolutionizing Public Place Recycling Through Incentives and Education
Envirobank utilizes Envipco Reverse Vending Machines (RVMs) to identify, sort, collect, and process used beverage containers for recycling. RVMs automate the recycling process allowing consumers to deposit empty beverage containers into the units in exchange for incentives, or cash (in some states).
via: Enviro Bank